Adobe's Flash Media Encoder (FMLE) provides professional-quality audio broadcasts.
FMLE is free to use and provides highly customizable encoding options for broadcasters wanting to do higher quality streams. Be aware that broadcasting higher quality streams requires a faster computer and more upload bandwidth on your network connection.
To start using FMLE with Awdio, follow these instructions:
- 1. Download and install Flash Media Live Encoder for Mac or for Windows
- 2. Download your XML file awdio-broadcaster.xml
- 3. Launch FMLE then open your XML file by click "File" -> "Open Profile"
- 4. Modify input and output settings as you wish
- 5. Press the Connect button below the FMS URL and Stream fields to connect to the server
- 6. Press the Start button to begin streaming live
Need help ? firstname.lastname@example.org